We turn your website into your best vendor
To do this, we passed the “Growth-Driven Design” certification, a methodology for creating sites focused on growing your business.
Audit of your website
Elegant and efficient design
Your online store
Search Engine Optimization
We improve your SEO
You attract the right visitors and sell better
Nowadays, your customers first search on Google when they look for a product or service.
We optimize your site for search engines like Google, so that it attracts the people you want to reach. We showcase your products and services to highlight their added value.
How do we do that ?
- Keywords search and selection
- Keyword integration in your site pages
- Meta-tags optimization (title and description)
- Optimization of the file robots.txt
- Sitemap creation and registration in Google
- Google My Business optimization
- Responsive design
- Google Analytics set up
- Images optimization
- Website speed optimization
- Caching systems set up
We improve your conversion rate
You make a good impression from the first seconds
Webdesign is 95% of the first impression of visitors. We take it very seriously.
At BigMouthFrog we do not just make websites with a pretty face. We go beyond: your site renders your brand’s personality, improves your conversion rates and maximizes your revenue to help you grow your business and achieve your goals.
The secret recipe
- Based on the world 1st CMS : WordPress
- Loads of creativy to make your site unique
- We integrate the latest trends in webdeign and programming.
- Strong and elegant visuals, to boost your image and legitimacy
- Responsive design for smartphones, tablets and PC
- A/B tests and split testing for maximum efficiency
- Design for the best user experience
- Conversion rate optimization
We build up your online store
You open new horizons for your business
Sell your products and services anywhere, anytime.
We create ecommerce websites and online stores that open up new sales channels and improve customer retention.
Online shopping is more convenient for your customers : they don’t need to drive to buy your products and services. Set your opening hours to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
We set up...
- Your online store, classified in categories and subcategories for more ergonomics
- Setting up Credit card and Paypal payments
- An SSL certificate to make your site secure and reassure your customers
How do we proceed ?
We use the Growth Driven Design methodology, to create websites focused on growing your business.
What are your goals?
Who are your targets? Who do you want to reach?
What are people looking for on your site?
How to meet their expectations
Brainstorming elements to be integrated into the site
2. Quick launch of a first version of your site
A quick launch
We’re launching a new version of your site that works better than the previous one, but is not final. This is the basis on which we will build and optimize your new site.
The goal: get visitor information and data
This first draft allows us to get information on user behavior: which pages are most visited, which elements get the most clicks etc.
While we are improving and setting up new elements on your site, we analyze the first results. We determine what users are doing on the site.
3. Continuous improvement
The analyzes from the previous step yielded results: we know what works, and what needs improvement.
The goal: to avoid waste
You need to focus on what really works, and maximize efficiencies for you and your customers.
An agile process
We break down the complex elements of your site to quickly analyze and optimize them.
And … we start again!
It’s no coincidence that we wrote “continuous improvement”. This last step is repeated at a regular pace, according to your expectations, to keep your website always aligned with your goals and your visitors’s expectations.